Categories

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall To Do List!

Autumn is my most favorite time of the year. The warm sun, the cool, crisp air. The colorful leaves that crunch under your feet. And probably the best part about Fall is that smell in the air. 

You know what I'm talking about! You step outside and you can just smell a difference in the air; wet leaves, bonfires, and that cold "smell" that tingles inside your nose.

Oh I just love this season!

So I wanted to comprise a list of things I want to try and do before fall is through. Being a little over ambitious about fall, I may have to remind myself that I don't need to knock everything off my list in a week haha.

-Decorate for Halloween
-Visit the Renaissance Faire
-Go apple picking
-Find my way through a corn maze
-Make an apple pie
-Make pumpkin everything: bread, pie, roasted seeds, pancakes, truffles, cookies
-Jump into a leaf pile
-Watch/participate in a Halloween parade
-Make s'mores
-Warm up by a bonfire
-Host a kick ass Halloween party
-Make hard cider
-Drink lots of tea
-Fall cleaning
-Remember to take lots of pictures!
-Go on a hike
-Carve a pumpkin
-Finish a book
-Go to at least three haunted houses
-Watch as many horror movies as possible. 

Anyone wanna have a horror movie marathon with me while we bake pumpkin thingies?

No comments:

Post a Comment